Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Challenge!!!

Okay guys, I have a challenge for you!! Here it is....

If I get at least two comments, I have a special surprise to show you, on my blog. I just need two comments from someone on THIS post. Me submiting a comment does not count. Two people can each submit a comment, or one person can submit two. I don't care, as long as I get two comments on this post by Tuesday, November 18.

If you have any questions, or if these instructions are not clear, leave a comment asking, and I will definetly try to help you.

Tori L.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tor Monster,

Well, lets give this "blog" thing a try and see if it works! Great blog site. You have done an outstanding job designing, developing and implementing the blog site.

I got your email this morning and thought I would give adding a comment again, and see if I could get it right this time !

I thought I followed your instruction last time, but,I guess not?

Ok,again,great job with the site, love ya......hope this comment counts!

G.Pop

Tori said...

Yes G-pop
Your comment definetly counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
73&99
Tori

Anonymous said...

Tori, I completely agree with your G-pop (if I may call you that). You have done a great job designing your blog. I love to read your entries.

Katie

Anonymous said...

Yo T. Monster,

Yupper, tis I! Ok here is my scripture for today. Ephesians 5:15 "therefore be careful how you walk,not as unwise men,but as wise." ( Walking wisely is a step in the right direction. )

G.Pop
(IHS)