"That our daughters may be as corner stones,polished after the similitude of a palace." Psalms 144:12b
About Me
- Tori
- Welcome! Come in, sit down and stay awhile. This blog was designed for friends and family to come and see what's going on in our lives!! Enjoy............. "Look to the Lord and his strengh; seek his face always" 1 Chronicles 16:11
Saturday, November 15, 2008
My many hobbies. (it runs in the blood)
You know guys, sometimes I want to do to much all at one time. Does anyone else have this problem? I mean, I go through phases where I am really into this, or that, or that over there. Then after a week or so it either gets old, or I find something new to occupy me. Well, the other day I found out where I get this "attraction thing" from. Daddy!! It all comes from daddy. He has the same problem. Except his interests deal more with manly stuff. Whereas mine of course are girlish matters! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yo, Tmonster,
This blog stuff is A-OK.....thanks!
Hobbies, yes, they are fun, and very educational, as well as a great learning tool!
The number of hobbies you have many times depends on the time you have to spend with them and the resources....like money, that you have to put into them.
Some hobbies are very expensive, but most are very reasonal to get start in.
It seems that all my hobbies over the years have been expensive ones, but very enjoyable.
My life long hobby has been Amateur Radio or "Ham Radio" as it is often called. It has been a great way to meet new people from all over the world and a super way to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ .
So, when we are ready to say good-by in ham radio lingo, we say 73s & 99s and we give our call sign wa3uvp, which is mine!
73s means (good-by)or best wishes. 99s means (God Bless)
73s & 99s G.Pop
WA3UVP
(IHS)
Thanks G-pop for the advice! Ham radio does sound confusing to me and expensive. Still, I'm glad you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!
73s&99s
Tori
Yo Tor-Monster,
Just thought I would stop by and see what was happening on the Blog Site! Looks like a technical problem with your surprise, but I'm sure you will get it fixed and ready to go.
What did I win ? I hope it's a new truck! If it is, let me know when I can come and pick it up...thanks!
Ok, have agreat day and check the Blog again soon, this is kind of fun !!!
G.Pop
(IHS)
Post a Comment