Hey guys!
Since it's getting to the busy time of the year. I just thought I'd share something about Thanksgiving that I thought might intrest ya'll.
According to the Random house dictionary the meaning of Thankfulness and contentment is this.
Thankful- feeling or expressing graditude or appreciation.
Content- satisfied with what a person is or has; not wanting more or anything else.
Here are some verses that you can use to remind yourself on to be thankful on Thanksgiving. ;)
Philippians 4:11
"Not that I speak in respect for want: for I have learned in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." We should accept whatever God has planned for your life.
1. Thessalonians 5:18
"In everything give thanks: this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." We should expressing to God and others the ways they have shown kindness to you.
Some other verses you can look up on your own are
Psalm 100:4
Amos 4:5
1 Timothy 4:3,4
These are all great verses for Thanksgiving.
Remember, It's God's will that we be thankful. He wants us to be content and show graditude!!!
Don't lose focus this Thanksgiving!! :)
Tori L.

2 comments:
I want all who read this to know how very thankful I am for Tori. She is the most wonderful, giving, kind daughter. God has truly blessed our family with both Tori and Josh. Thanks Tori, for all you do. I love you with all my heart!!! : )
Mom
Yo T.L. Monster,
We need to give thanks for all that we have every day, for God is good! I'm thankful for your Mom, our daughter and how God has grown her for His work.
You have a wonderful family, so give thanks each day.
Love you guys.
G. Pop
Post a Comment