Monday, December 29, 2008

Contest Updates

Okay guys, so far we have four entries for the "name-the-snowman" contest.
Because of the business of the holidays, I've decided to let this contest keep going until Saturday, January 3rd. Please keep those names coming in!! Submit as many entries as you want. For complete contest details, go to the priviest post.

Shalom,

Tori L.

2 comments:

The Barts said...

hi tori..here's the site of the girl I talked w/you about. You have to scroll down a good bit to read "The Story" entry but it's a great love story that only the Lord could design..it's a beautiful thing! :) Enjoy
http://www.trulythoughtprovoking.blogspot.com/

Tori said...

Wow, that's wonderful!! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!
I did go and look at their blog, they look like they have a wonderful life!
Are they the people that are homesteaders? I couldn't quite tell from their blog.
Anyway thankyou so much!! You guys are great!
I love you,
Shalom,
Tori L.