Welcome! Come in, sit down and stay awhile. This blog was designed for friends and family to come and see what's going on in our lives!!
Enjoy.............
"Look to the Lord and his strengh; seek his face always"
1 Chronicles 16:11
It's been a long time, but it was worth all that hard work. What a wonderful thing to have for you hopechest and your future! (And an heirloom!) I'm so proud of you for sticking with it for almost 2 years!! Great Job Tor-Tor
5 comments:
Wow! It looks great!I can't wait 'til I can see it in person.
I'm sure it's such a great feeling to finish something that you've worked so hard on! Congrats! You're diligence is admirable!
Wow Tori! Awesome! Colorful! Here`s my address www.calliescreativecorner.blogspot.com
It`s awesome! Merry Christmas!
It's been a long time, but it was worth all that hard work. What a wonderful thing to have for you hopechest and your future! (And an heirloom!)
I'm so proud of you for sticking with it for almost 2 years!! Great Job Tor-Tor
Love, Mom
Post a Comment