Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Name contest

Here is a picture of a snowman my grandparents made!!
Whoever can think of the best name for this guy will have their name recognized on my blog.
Just leave as many comments and suggestions for names as you want too. The contest ends on Sunday the 28. I'll pick the top three best names, and then make a poll on those, you get to choose!! Be creative! He needs a name!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about Cornelius?

Anonymous said...

Maybe Matilda?

Anonymous said...

Of course, I like Mavis too!

Anonymous said...

Then there's always Charles!

Callie said...

Sammy,Lauren,The Cool Dude, and The Snow Fu (invented by kung fu`s brother) Master Xu.Sorry I forgot to post on Sunday.

Tori said...

Oooohh, lots of wonderful names!!
This, will be tricky to judge!

Tori L.

Anonymous said...

Howdy Tori,
Here are some names I like. Roger, Lola, Gumdrop, Peppermint, Lucky, Vallery, Lawrence, John Cluad, Penny, Macintosh (Mac), Shnittsle.
I had fun time on your blog.
Micky
P.S. Please don't actually Post my full name.
Again,
Micky

Anonymous said...

How about icy.

Anonymous said...

How about comet.

Tori said...

Wow! this is really hard! They are all great names!

Tori said...

How about vixen.

Tori said...

Oops! Vixen was Josh's name suggestion, not mine. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

What about Frosty?