I don't know how many of you are doing the Monday Prayer Challenge, but for those who are, or for those who would like to pray for others, I have come up with something to help you.
I had the idea last night, and started putting together thoughts in my mind for an e-newsletter concerning prayer.
What I need all my readers to do, is think of prayer requests they have, that they do not mind sharing with others. You may also do this with praises, and thanks to God. Then, e-mail me them at,
anchoredinElShaddai@yahoo.com
At the beginning of each new week, (particularly on Mondays), I will write them all down, and do a post on all the praises and prayers I got through the week. I think it will be an encouragement for us to see how God is blessing the other, and also to pray for each other.
When you email me the requests please just label the email either "prayer", or "Praise". Go ahead and write down as many requests as you like!
Feel free to write down prayer requests for others, but make sure you have their permission, if it's personal to them.
If you'd like to share a request me with me you don't want published, please say so in the email.
Leave a comment with any questions!
Praying for you,
Tori L.

No comments:
Post a Comment