Sunday, August 9, 2009

Radiant Purity Conference

This weekend mama and I went to a Radiant Purity Conference, together. We had a great time! The Mally's did a great job, and so did the leader of my group, Abby. She was a wonderful encouragment to me, and I hope we can keep in touch. The whole conference was a really good reinforcement to me, and a great encouragment! This is called a chalk drawing, and Sarah Mally drew it in about 30 minutes. It was amazing to watch her draw, she wasn't even careful and look what she made! It was beautiful!
This is a skit some of the leaders did on stage.

Here is Grace Mally and Sarah Mally(behind the flowers) playing a harp duet. They are very accomplished musicians.



This is Abby, my group leader, who was a wonderful encouragment to me. Thanks Abby, for listening to our endless questions! (This isn't a very good picture of either of us.)


This is Sarah Mally, the beautiful young woman who leads the Conference. Thanks Sarah!




This is Grace, who is a Very sweet young lady, and such an encouragment! Thanks Grace!







This is the church we went to have the conference.




It was an awesome conference. I hope they do one in NC sometime!
This is Grace's blog.... www.tomorrowsforefathers.com . I'm sure she'll be posting pics. soon as well!
Tori L.

2 comments:

Abigail Kramer said...

Nice post- I like your photos! Oops, I guess I wasn't looking at the camera in our photo together! I'm glad you enjoyed the conference and that it was encouraging. Your enthusiasm was encouraging to me as well!

Tori said...

Thanks Abby!