So... here is my plea(and an urgent one, mind you!)
Tell me what you want to read more of. Anything! Here are some options (but not limited too) to get you going.
- Daily life
- Random tags, or fun posts that are random(like me!!)
- Pictures of random things
- School thoughts (beware, I may use this to reteach ya'll things! Does Latin sound fun?)
- My view on Biblical topics (which will be better than it may sound!)
- Praise to the Lord
- Recipes
- Links to good videos, or songs, or my favorite blogs! (hhmmm that gave me an idea!)
- etc. etc. etc. etc...........................................(you get the point)
Let me know, by leaving a comment, with more than one option please!!
Tori L.

6 comments:
I personally like when you blog about random things and Biblical topics. Hope this helps!
Katie
Sweet!~
Tori, I think your blog is great, and I enjoy reading the variety of things you post, from random to events, Biblical thoughts and school stuff. It's all great. I know that doesn't help you narrow things down, so I guess I'll just say that I think you are do a great job no matter what the topic!
Love you,
Mom
I'm a little late in responding to this, but I just wanted to say that I enjoy everything you write about. You and Katie are awesome girls! Looking forward to seeing you on Friday!
I'm a little late in responding to this, but I just wanted to say I enjoy reading everything that you post. You and Katie are awesome girls! Looking forward to seeing you Friday!
Well, I enjoy pictures, stories, dancing (you said etc!), unusual facts, poetry (were you expecting this? I like to write it too!), words,accessories (especially hats!!!! I love hats!), and summer break!:) I enjoy your blog! I guess. (Do I? Or am I saying this to make you feel good? If you know me you know the answer. Is it positive or negative?) I also like being mysterious!
Post a Comment