Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 reflections

Okay guys. 2010 is right around the corner. I mean seriously too. Lets see, in... 3 days!

Looking back over 2009, I see several memorable things that happened.
  • We got a big garden started
  • I had a birthday (does this count?)
  • Lyddie was born
  • Kayden came home
  • First year where my grades in school actually count :)
  • The Lord taught me some interesting things
  • I've grown in my desire for self-sufficiency
  • I sorta-kinda-a little bit- got a VERY small business going (or at least the start of one)
  • I started piano again
  • I got a harp
  • I found my love to play music

I think that covers most of it, but of course I could go on. However, I think that is enough for now.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

The Butlers said...

Wow, Tori! I didn't know you're learning to play the harp. That's very interesting. It really is a pretty instrument. Happy New Year!

Tori said...

I got a harp for Christmas and already understand the basics, but hopefully I can start lessons this year!
Happy New Year!!!!!