I know that dentists are supposed to be nice and sweet(or not so sweet) and all, but really, I mean who likes going to the dentist?? (No offense to any of my readers who are, or know someone who is a dentist) Okay, let me clarify, besides those who like getting their teeth cleaned, who likes the dentist? :)
Naw-really, I'm just kidding. I like the dentist better than the doctor, but anyone who puts me off alone with them in a room, to examine me in some way; creeps me out! I dread this time of year.
Yes, I'm sure you've guessed it by now...I'm going to the dentist, soon. Deep, deep down in my heart of hearts, I am very thankful for the people who accept their job of cleaning my teeth. I mean, if they didn't do it, no one else would! So, (in total contradictory to the first paragraph of my post) I say, let's give it up for dentists!!
I'll (hopefully) update you on my trip to the dentist later!
Tori L.
PS. Please...No one take any offense. If you know me, you'll understand! :)

2 comments:
Only you, Tori.... only you.... :)
Wow. Well, I hear they get paid good and they only have to be at work 4 1/2 days a week. I still think it sounds boring, so I want to be a ballerina (No kidding! I love to dance!) or an author.
Post a Comment