Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A tribute to Agape (aka. "Thittie")

We come up with some very strange nicknames for every member of our family (including pets). Our cat's name is Agape (greek word for love), but we rarely call her that. It's always, "Thittie, Thittle, Thids, or (daddy's name)-Gopper goo. (Don't ask, unless you can't resist) We have even weirder names for our dog, but I thought I'd do a post for "Thittie" today!!
Our cat lays in the planting pots...how about yours?
She also makes herself at home on various parts of our body including the back....how about yours?
Of course, who doesn't like a nap in sink once in a while?


And to think...she's 18 years old!

2 comments:

The Butlers said...

Cute kitty... I mean Thittie!

I actually have a stray cat out here who likes to sleep in my pot of gerber daisies, hence my gerber daisies look awful :)

See you tomorrow -s

Callie said...

How did she get the nick-name Gopper Goo? Sorry, I couldn't resist!:)