Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's resolutions

Well, it's finally 2009. This year has truly flown by.
I made a list of "reachable resolutions" for myself. That way they are more "reachable". Does anyone ever actually reach their goals for the new year? I don't, so that's why I made mine easier.
Here is a list of some of them:
  1. Journal more often
  2. Let Jesus shine in my life
  3. Start an online business
  4. Grow lots of herbs
  5. Drink at least four big cups of water a day
  6. Eat a salad (with no dressing) for lunch once a week
  7. Look into homesteading
  8. Crochet an afghan
  9. Raise bees
  10. Spend at least 30 minutes a week with Annis

So there you go! Let me know if you made any resolutions.
Shalom,
Tori L.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't really thought much about resolutions this year,but I would like to grow closer to Jesus and strengthen my relationship with Him.