- Sit through 36 hours of class time to teach you about driving and take a 200 question test about it.
- Get my eyes checked
- Drive for 6 hours with an instructor.
So, I did NOT want to sit through 36 hours of class time!! But the good side to number 1 is that they make you take the test first, and if you score at least an 80%, you don't have to take the class. However, may I remind you that the test is 200 questions long! My friend (who is very smart;- yes that's you Katie) took the test and told me that she barely passed (At least I think that is the way it went). Needless to say, I was very nervous.
I am also very uncomfortable in public schools. Especially public high schools. I guess it's because I've been home schooled all me life.
To sum the test up, I passed, and I was VERY relieved! Next step; eyes checked....
Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next step......DRIVING!!
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
Yay Tori!!! You're almost there! :D
Post a Comment