Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to tagging.

I'm going to try something new here. Something I've never done before....it's called tagging. If you guys know what tagging is better than I describe it, feel free to correct me. But as far as I have observed, here are the "rules".
I'm going to start the tag. I will pick a subject (such as '10 things that annoy me'), and list the 10 things in a post. At the end of the list, I'll post the names of however many people the directions say to tag, and leave a comment on their blog telling them I tagged them. So, does that make sense? Let's give it a try...



The rules of this tag are...

  1. Make a list of 11 (in honor of the new year) people, or people groups (i.e. the ___ family) you are thankful for. They must be physical, and alive now.
  2. Tag at least two people and leave a comment on their blog telling them you've tagged them.

  1. My mom
  2. My dad
  3. Josh
  4. My cousins (Ana, Aly, Andrew, and Alivia)
  5. Mikaela
  6. Katie
  7. All my babysit-ties and their families!
  8. Missionaries
  9. Mexican people
  10. CC friends (classical Conversation friends).
  11. Grandparents
(Of course, I have many, many more!!!)

I tag Katie, Callie, and anyone else who wants to participate!! (Please, feel free!!)


We'll see how this goes...

No comments: